Due to the close proximity of our craft and the length of time our services take we are still very appreciative of your choice to wear a mask for us. We will be wearing one for you. It is our hope that this action will help our at-risk clients to still feel comfortable and safe at their appointments. We are doing our best to keep everyone healthy by controlling our environment and not spreading germs. We hope that those of you who wish to not wear a mask will be understanding of our extra precaution due to the fact that we are in direct contact with you for 1-3 hours on average and we need to be healthy to be able to serve you. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.
At your appointment:
- Stylists will be wearing masks and we would all appreciate that you please wear one too.
- Stations are spaced far apart making it easy to observe a 6 foot distance from each another.
- A hyperHEPA air purifier is running 24-7 to ensure the cleanest possible air for you.
- Clients may choose to sanitize with our hand sanitizer located at every station.
- Please do not come in to your appointment if you are displaying any symptoms or if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive to covid19.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are displaying any symptoms of illness whatsoever.
- Please do not bring any additional people including children with you to your appointment. One person at a time. Pets are not permitted at this time.
Thank you for your cooperation and for your business l