I want to apologize that this list is so long. These are mandatory rules provided by our government and I’ve added just a few additional requests.
HIGH RISK CLIENT AVAILABILITY:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (AM only) These are times when ONLY ONE stylist and ONE client will be in the salon. We encourage anyone who may be considered “high risk” to book these times. We realize there are many different reasons a person may be “high risk” we respect your privacy and we do not ask questions about why you choose to come at a specific time.
At your appointment:
- Masks are mandatory and must cover your mouth and nose completely during the entire appointment. Do not remove your mask for any reason.
- The salon is providing PPE for stylists and clients are asked to bring their own mask. Stylists will be wearing masks and face shields.
- Hair services only. (No waxing No beards).
- We do not accept credit cards at this time. We’ve sorry for any inconvenience but we are not in the position to pay CC fees at this time.
- Touch free payments are available! We take Venmo and Apple Cash.
- Cash is still accepted and appreciated! Touching your hair and touching your money does not feel much different to us. We wash our hands very well before and after every customer!
- Please text or call 845.544.4136 when you arrive. Please wait outside or in your car until we confirm that your stylist is ready for you.
- Please be on time as we cannot accommodate late clients at this time. Please understand that our schedules are already increasingly challenging!
- All stations, services and equipment will be thoroughly sanitized and sterilized betwen appointments.
- A hyperHEPA air purifier will be running 24-7 to ensure the cleanest possible air for you.
- Our hands will be washed thoroughly before and after each customer.
- Clients may choose to sanitize with our hand sanitizer before or after their appointment.
- Employees will be tested every 2 weeks for Covid19.
- Clients will be asked to confirm that they feel healthy and that they have not been exposed to anyone with CoVid19.
- Before entering the salon your stylist will meet you outside and check your temperature with a digital infrared thermometer. Super fast and easy.
- Blowdries will not be available with services to decrease appointment time and limit potential exposure.
- We may need to ask you to separate certain services to keep your appointment time down.
- Kindly remove your shoes when you enter and place them on the boot tray to help us keep the cleanest possible environment.
- Some services have increased slightly in price. Please visit our services page for updated pricing. A $3 additional charge will go toward the cost of operating under these conditions.